Sunday, February 1, 2009

Send me your CD.

Are you a Canadian Band? Want to get a review for your press kit? Send me your music, I'll give it a good listen, and post some honest and straight forward thoughts on your CD. If you like what I say about it, feel free to use it in your press kit.

I'll always be honest, thorough, and straight forward with my reviews. I'm not the type of person to trash a band that isn't 'there' yet, but I'll be honest with the areas that need improvement.

Look it this way: If I give you a favorable review and you like what I say, then you can use it in your press kit. If you don't, well, you can use that honest feedback from a neutral third party to work on the things that need improvement.

So who am I, and how am I qualified to give your band a review? Well, I'm a fan of music, I'm an experienced musician with 17 years under his belt, I went to University for music, I work in the Music industry, and I'm honest and open-minded. If you have any more questions for me, you can always send me an email and I'll gladly answer what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment